1 Onion, chopped,
1/2 tbsp Chat Masala
1/2 tbsp Jeera Powder
1 tomato cut in peices
1/2 tbsp Red chilly Powder
1/2 tbsp Salt
1/2 tbsp Sugar
1 cup Capsicum & Carrot Slices
1tbsp Butter Or Ghee (or Both)
Lemon Juice & Coriander to Garnish.
* In a fry pan, Heat Butter or Ghee,
* Put in the Onion, Capsicum and Carrot, stir continuously.
* Now, put in the rest of Masalas including Sugar& salt.
* Once well mixed, put in the Boiled American sweet corn ,keep stirring continuously on a high flame.
* Now remove in plate/bowl & add the Lemon Juice,
* Garnish with Coriander & serve Hot.