4 small sized Burger Breads.
1 Cucumber, sliced
4 Tomato, sliced
1 tbsp Green chilly, chopped finely
Leaves of Lettuce-or-Cabbage
100 gm Butter
100 gm Cheese Spread
For The Cutlet
½ cup Carrots, chopped, boiled
¾ cup Beans chopped, boiled
½ cup Peas, boiled
2 cup Potatoes, boiled, peeled, mashed
1 tsp Green Chilli paste
½ tsp Black Pepper powder
2 tbsp Maida
3 tbsp Bread Crumbs
Salt to taste
1. Mix carrots, beans, peas, green chilli, potatoes with salt, pepper powder, lemon juice. Mix well
2. Divide into balls. Rub cutlet in Maida and flatten the balls with your palm in form of cutlets.
3. Rub them in bread crumbs and Fry them in both slides, till golden brown in color.
To make the Burger:
1. Cut burger bread from between. apply butter to burger rolls and Fry for few seconds in iner side.
2. On the bottom burger roll: Apply cheese spread/slice, Place 1 leaf of lettuce/cabbage, then Place cucumber slice, tomato slice, the cutlet, again cucumber and tomato, sprinkle pepper and lastly the lettuce/cabbage leaf.
3. Before Placing the top roll apply cheese spread/slice and fix with tooth pick.
4. Repeat the same procedure for the rest 3-burgers and serve with tomato ketchup.