Saturday, August 16, 2008
Gujarati roti (Rotali /Phulka)
2 cup wheat flour
salt to taste
1 tsp oil
1. Take wheat flour, add salt and mix well with fingers.
2. Add a little water at a time and mix to bind the dough loosely.
3. Now use both hands and knead dough till a soft & elastic
4. For still more smoothness, grease palms with a oil & knead dough again,
5. Cover it for 10 minutes.
6. Make medium size balls from Dough & roll small thin roti with dusting flour
7. Roast on tawa on both sides & cook on flame directlly
8. Brush ghee on it & serve with vegetables & dal