Saturday, August 16, 2008
For the Balls- Jamun
Mawa(koya) : 2 cups.Maida : 1/2 cup.Fresh Cream : according to the need to make the dough.Baking soda : 1/2 teaspoon.Pure deshi Ghee for frying
Cardamon powder1 tsp
For the Syrup
2 cups Sugar1 cup Water
1. Mix mawa, maida, Baking soda & Cardamom powder.
2. Make the dough with Fresh cream. Mix well so no lumps are there.
3. Make medium size balls & deep fry all balls in ghee on medium flame till became golden brown in colour.
4. Boil the water & sugar in another pan till it become thick syrup.
5. Soak the balls in the syrup.
6. Serve Gulab jamuns hot or cold