6-7 Small hamburger buns
• 1 Onion, chopped
• 1/2 Cup coriander, chopped
• 1/2 Cup peanuts, roasted masala
• 2 tbsp Fresh garlic chutney
• 1/2 Cup fresh pomegranates
• 6 tbsp Khajur/ imli ki chutney • Butter or ghee,
For Dabeli Masala:
• 1 Red chili
• 1/2 cinnamon sticks
• 1 tsp Coriander seeds
• 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds • 2 Cloves
For The Filling:
• 1 Cup boiled and mashed potatoes
• 1 Pinch Hing powder
• 2 tbsp Khajur/ imli ki chutney
• 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
• 1/2 Cup water
• 2 tbsp Oil
• Salt to taste
•Roast the masala ingredients in a pan for about 2 to 3 minutes.
•Grind them to make a fine powder in a blender, set aside
•For the filling, heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds to it, until they crackle.
•Add the asafoetida, dabeli masala, potato, water and salt, mix well.
•Remove them from the heat, combine khajur imli ki chutney and mix well.
•Set in big thali, decorate with Roasted peanuts, pomogrannte, onions, corriander.
Cut he bread from corner of bread, fill masla in it & fry on tawa bothside with butter/ghee.
Serve hot on teatime
For jain use Katchha kella(banana).