Monday, May 26, 2008
Sago (Sabudana) Vada - Fasting special
Sabudana- sago – 11/2 cup
Potatoes - 2 (Boiled & mashed)
1 tbsp Green chillies paste
Peanuts - 1/4 cup (Roasted & crushed)
Lemon - 1
Salt to taste
Oil or deep fry
* Soak the sabudana for 5 hours in water.
* Add mashed potatoes, chilli paste, finely chopped coriander, salt and lemon juice to the sabudana. add peanut powder.
* Mix everything and make big round balls.
* Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the round balls on both sides. Sabudana takes a little more time to cook,
* Serve sabudana vadas with Sweet curd/yogart or any chutney.