Sunday, July 20, 2008
Cheese-pudina (Mint) Paratha
2 cups Wheat FlourSalt to tasteWater to knead (grease hands with oil and smoothen the dough. Cover and keep aside)
250 gms Cheese (grated long)2 tbsp Pudina leaves (finely chopped)1 green chilli (finely chopped)1 tbsp Black Pepper powder2 tbsp chopped Coriander Leaves(Mix all filling together in a bowl with salt and keep aside)
1. Prepare dough like you would for roti.
2. Roll out 2 medium sized thin roti
3. Take 2-3 tablespoons of the filling and spread on one of the rotis.
4. Take the second roti and stick it on top of the first roti that has the filling
5. Heat your girdle. brush ghee on it and place your roti. cook on medium heat. cook same with the other side.
6. Serve hot with Raita/Curd/Curry