Saturday, July 5, 2008
To make puri: 1 cup Rava ( Suji) 3 tblsp Maida 1/4 tsp Baking SodaOil to deep fry
Salt to taste
To make pani: 1/2 cup Tamarind Pulp-or-boiled Dates pulp(optional) 2 cups Water2 tblsp Cumin Seed (Jeera) Powder2 tblsp lemon juiceCoriander Leaves 1- small bunch 3 tbsp Green Chilly & ginger paste 3 tblsp Mint Leaves 2 tblsp Black Salt (sanchal )2 tblsp Jaggary
1 cup moong (boiled)
1 cup brown chana (boiled)
1. cup boiled & cuted potatos
· To make Tikkha pani:
· Mix sanchal,cumin seeds, mint leaves, chilly ginger paste with coriander leaves, 2 glass of water & make a smooth paste in mixture .
· Adjust spices, salt and tangyness to taste.
· Strain it to remove any rough bits.
· To make a mitha pani:
· Mix jaggary, 1 cup water & taraind pulp & churn well
· Strain it
· To make puri:
· Mix sooji, maida, baking soda, salt and enough water to knead a soft dough.
· Keep a side for 20 minutes.
· Make very small sized balls, roll into thin round puri.
· Heat oil in a pan and deep fry puris till very light brown and crisp.
· Drain in a paper & store in an airtight container.At the time of serving fill puri with boiled items then put 1tsp mitha pani & 2tsp tikkha pani (as per your choice)