Saturday, July 5, 2008
• Tomatoes (Riped) - 250gm• Big Onion - 2• Butter – 1 tbsp• Flour – 1tsp
• Water - 3cups• Black pepper powder ½ tsp• Sugar - a pinch• Salt - a little
1. Cut the tomatoes and big onions into big pieces.
2. Sauté the butter and flour in a thick bottom vessel on a low flame.
3 Cook the tometoes very well with 3 cups of water.
4. Make it into a paste by stirring well and sieve it. Heat the contents in a flame and add 1 tsp cream, salt, black pepper powder and sugar to it.
5. Now the soup is ready, Serve hot.